HOW DO YOU FIND FOOD TRUCKS?
Google Searches will usual list a few Brewpub links and somewhere on their webpages you might find a Food Truck Schedule.
Check each one and maybe you'll find what you are looking for . . .
OR . . .
Go to BrewpubFoodTrucks and you have FOUR WAYS to SEARCH! (Hint: I saved the best way for last.)
1) Food Types -- Hungry for Pizza? Tacos? BBQ? This is a good place to start. If the Food Truck you choose has a Schedule on their FACEBOOK page, you're on your way.
2) Brewpub Map -- This is a general map to show Brewpub locations. Click on a location or use the Alphabetical Directory, and hopefully the Brewpub will have a Food Truck Schedule somewhere on their website.
3) Food Truck Directory -- If you know your favorite Food Truck, this is an Alphabetical list. Hopefully, your Food Truck favorite is open and has their location and hours 'pinned' to the top of their FACEBOOK page.
4) GPS TRUCK LOCATOR -- There is a reason this Button is Big and on TOP. Click on this and Food Trucks who subscribe to BPFT's GPS tracking will activate their GPS location when open for business. You will know they are open, where they are open, and the Auto Dial feature lets you call them or listen to their daily phone message of specials and locations.
FOOD TRUCKS FIRST NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE GPS TRACKING MAP TO THEIR SMARTPHONES IN ORDER TO APPEAR ON THE BPFT MAP.
The BrewpubFoodTruck GPS map requires you to download our proprietary tracking app. It allows the Food Truck to control when they are tracked by clicking on a simple 'Check In' or 'Check Out' button. (See images below)
If you wish, meet with me and I'll do the App installation for you . . . but please familiarize yourself with the Tracking App by reading these Instructions:
When you open your Food Truck at a Brewpub or any other business location, Check In to show customers you are open, and where. When your business day is done, just Check Out and your location tag will disappear from the GPS map.
1) Click on Image below to access the Over the Air Download page.
2) Carefully . . . click on the 'Regular Version' to initiate the Tracking App download.
WARNING! DO NOT ACCIDENTALLY CLICK ON and Install the 'COVERT VERSION' OR YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTORE YOUR PHONE WITH A FACTORY RESET TO DELETE IT!
3) Because our Tracking App is not registered with Google Play, your phone will give a WARNING that the download may do HARM YOUR DEVICE. Please Ignore the warning and ACCEPT the download by clicking the blue OK button at the bottom of your screen. (See Screen Shots Below)
4) You can watch the download progress at the top of your screen, and find the program by swiping down from the top of the screen and clicking on the ATAapp just downloaded.
5) The ATApp icon and installation screen will appear and you will click 'INSTALL' at the bottom of the screen.
6) You will be prompted to go to your Security screen in Settings. About three down you will see the UNKNOWN SOURCES section. Click on the box to accept the program install.
7) The app will either open automatically, or you can find the Flying Droid Icon at the end of your App section. Press and Drag the Icon to a convenient screen so it is easy to find.
8) Finally, one last thing to do. Contact me to get your Unique Tracking ID Number . . . I will text it to you. Copy it and Paste it in the TRACKING ID section of the app settings. You must do this before you can access the app's In/Out button . . . you do not have to enter or alter any other settings.